How Can I Get a Receipt for a Previous iTunes Purchase?
1. Launch iTunes
2. Click on iTunes Store
3. Click on your email address on the upper left hand corner
4. Click Account from the drop-down menu
5. Enter your password for your iTunes account
6. Scroll down to Purchase History and click “See All”
7. Find your “receipt” for the music/apps/etc you downloaded by clicking on the small ‘arrow’ next to the order date. This will expand what was included in the order. Here you can take a screenshot of the screen to save/print, as it appears the “Print” feature doesn’t work (on my Mac anyway)..
i don’t see the “receipts”. i see the information of the transaction, but no way to get the receipt. the print option from the itunes file menu prints my account overview page even if i am viewing a purchase transaction.
Hi Dan, there isn’t a “receipt” button per se, but I’d take a screenshot, then print the screenshot out (or save the screenshot as a PDF).
Take a screenshot:
Windows: Use the Snipping Tool, under ‘Start’ -> ‘Accessories’
Hope it helps!